Wednesday 6 April 2011

Teething Bling


As a mother of a one year old and the owner now of several broken necklaces, I had resigned myself to being jewellery-free, for the foreseeable future, at least.  Teething Bling is a wonderful creation for jewellery lovers such as myself.  It is made of a non-toxic teething material, has a breakaway clasp is CE certified and rigorously tested, so you can be sure that the jewellery will be safe for use around those little curious hands.   

The bracelet and necklace arrived beautifully presented in a lovely organza bag, and as I opened my wonderful gift I was amazed to find that although it looks like it is made of stone, it is actually a firm rubber.  I received the brown snowflake and pearl gift set, http://www.smartmumuk.com/index.php?id=1&product=54 a perfect combination of colours that go with just about everything, but there are a wide range of colours on the website.  My son instantly took to the bracelet, wanting to chew it and then wear it on his wrist like Mummy does.  I go for lots of walks with him in a backpack and the necklace is perfect and he can play with it while I'm wearing it.  He loves to stick his little finger through the hole and tries to wear it himself, though he's not quite got the putting it over his neck bit yet (see picture!).



I can’t praise this jewellery highly enough. It has enabled me to wear a necklace again and at the same time I always have something round my neck and on my arm that I can give to my son to play with.  It would make a perfect gift for a new Mum, or even for a birthday present for a Mum with a teething tot.  It’s not too expensive either, so if no-one’s thought to buy you one, you could treat yourself. 


I received the jewellery free of charge from Smart Mum UK, so that I could write this post.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, what a neat idea! They should do it with watches and glasses and stuff.

    ReplyDelete