Wednesday 27 April 2011

Mega Bloks


Product: Mega Bloks Classic Bag 70pc

Price: £14.99

Available from: Amazon, Argos, Smyths, John Lewis, Tesco amongst others

Suitable from:.1

Score out of 5: 5

Initial Reaction: A massive bag of creative opportunity for me and my 1 year old.

Pros: Bright, durable and fun, these blocks are fun for both of us to play with. I build castles, he knocks them down – it’s the perfect partnership! He loves to hold them and carry them and quickly picked up on the fact that they stack together. He has already started requesting that I fetch them for him to play with.

Cons: I cannot see on single downside of these blocks other I have had to also purchase a mega bloks table and some additional blocks so that i can build an even bigger castle!  The collection could just get infinitely bigger.


Value for money? My first reaction would be that they are a little bit on the pricey side but you do get lots of them, they are not flimsy and would probably last for decades and beyond. So considering this, along with the probable price per play, they are excellent value for money. You can also pick them up on ebay second hand.

Overall Reaction: Cannot fault this product, quality, fun and will last a very long time. Endless possibilities for imaginitive play.


2 comments:

  1. Ah I miss the days... Back when I were a lad we had Duplo. I used to make a chair for meself and it'd eventually break after I'd sat on it for a while. Could rebuild it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review, nice blog, please come look at mine :D
    http://thisisme-sarahmumof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete