Tuesday 3 May 2011

What are you reading? May issue!!


Discovery at Rosehill

I started the book Discovery at Rosehill with some trepidation, having bought it from a twitter friend Kathryn Brown.  It is her first book and I was a little nervous, just in case it wasn't brilliant, because I'm not a very good liar.  I have never really read a paranormal book before, because I am easily spooked, and I don't really read romance novels either but I am over halfway through this book and am enjoying it tremendously.  The characters are believable, the spirits are a little scary but the storyline sucks you in from the first few pages and I have been forcing myself to put it down at night just so I can get some sleep.

More information about the book is here: http://crystaljigsaw.blogspot.com/p/discovery-at-rosehill-blurb.html


What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. I feel awful because I've only just seen that you've done this....*slaps hand* Thanks so much for joining in! xx

    ReplyDelete